Thursday, December 23, 2010

REBLOG

4 months, 6 countries and a birthday later......


This blog has had a mini change of heart..... it's going to be more of a collection of my thoughts, inspirations, travels and a forum for which to share my vintage closet.


Chile....believe it or not has incredible cheapy cheap vintage....  I have been sniffing out some great antique's markets and huge stores with next to nothing prices....
I am trying to figure out the epic processes of ebay....once sorted I will be launching an on-line store with all the vintage bits that I find around the globe.  

Yesterday I did a mini shoot of what I've found so far.....following is the 1st installment....a whiff of what's to come......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow makers of belief