Tuesday, January 18, 2011

DANCING BAREFOOT

I watched a Patti Smith documentary the other day and was blown away ......  I always knew of her...... but didn't know a lot about her?  Besides her obvious musical talent....she's got this great unkempt androgynous thing goin on with her get up.....love it!  
So I spent a few days listening to anything and everything Patti Smith.  'Dancing barefoot' has got to be my fav.....
The song made me think about....
....all shades of purity; flesh, white, cream.  Full length skirts with an abundance of fabric.  Subtle monochromatic texture through jacquard's.  Sheer layering.....

Sooooo....I did a liddle photo shoot with some vintage clothes I've been hunting down and this is what I think 'dancing barefoot' looks/ feels like....

Patti Smith....I love you 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow makers of belief